Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Big up to Ribble!
  • SammyC
    Free Member

Just like to say thank you for very prompt service from Ribble bikes!

Ordered a new Di2 road bike from Ribble last week and when it turned up one of the Di2 cables had split, probably during transit:

Not brilliant but these things happen.

Emailed them Friday lunchtime, response from Ribble was that they were very sorry and that they would send me a replacement cable and new bar tape to fix the problem. Great I though!

Well the replacement cable(s) and tape turned up at 8am on the Saturday morning, less than 24 hours from me emailing them!

Very impressed and thought I’d share! 🙂

nickc

Cool, great service.

I used them to order a new bike an R872, and first one was bust, (again probably in transit) they were very helpful, kept in contact while new frame was built up. All good.

cliffyc
    Free Member

🙂

ransos
    Free Member

Any excuse to show off about your new bike, eh Sam. 😉

SammyC
    Free Member

Hey! There’s no picture of the bike! Obviously if you want me to post up a picture I can….

Just very impressed with the service and thought I should spread the love as a way of saying thanks. Probably more useful to them as a company too. 🙂

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

Pic?

SammyC
    Free Member

Well if you insist:

nickc

nice bike 8)

therevokid
    Free Member

time for some 200km audaxes then Sam … just make sure there’s
    no ice eh … 😉

SammyC
    Free Member

Got the list of Ken’s audaxes from Scott so will peruse that, do quite fancy > 100km audaxes! 🙂

But yes, need to avoid the ice this time….

MoreCashThanDash

200k audaxes require a steel framed bike with mudguards, rack Carradice bag and toe clips. And they don’t worry about ice.

I’ll look after that shiny Ribble in the meantime… 😉

bwfc4eva868
    Free Member

lovely looking bike 🙂 very jelous.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Big up to Ribble!’ is closed to new replies.