Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Big up for Tredz.co.uk
  • Wrongun
    Free Member

I don’t post much on here, but I do “lurk” A LOT! Anyway, got abit carried away today and ordered a bike I didn’t really need and couldn’t really afford from Tredz. I paid via the V12 0% finance option.

Buyers remorse set in, and I decided I really had to cancel. I know online companies are obliged to give a cooling off period, But both Tredz and V12 were very obliging and courteous about cancelling even though I had wasted a fair bit of their time today.

So a big up form me to them, and another apology, and i will defo try to use them if poss in the future. Its was really nice surprise as i had expected the worst given how some some shops could react.

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

By name by nature

Wrongun
    Free Member

Yes!

ryanctj
    Free Member

Their internet service seems a mixed bag but as a local bike shop they’re a good bunch who are riders themselves and I’ve always found their advice unbiased and never just about the sale.

DanW
    Free Member

I don’t have much experience with them online but as a LBS they are pretty good and always to to chat to for a bit of advice

spudly1979
    Free Member

+1 I’ve only used them for online but service has been excellent, both in terms of speed and helpfulness

gaberin
    Free Member

Terrible online, took 19 days to deliver an instock item.. Never will I use them again.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Big up for Tredz.co.uk’ is closed to new replies.