Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Big UP for Endura
  • br
    Free Member

A couple of the seam tapes had come away on my Endura Stealth, took it down my LBS to ask if they could send it off for repair with Endura.

Much laughter endured as the owner held it up to the light… It was on its 4th winter.

A week later I’d a call to say that Endura had just replaced it with a brand new one, FOC!

I was quite happy for the old one to be repaired, as it was still waterproof, or even a discount on a new one – and tbh worse case I’d have just bought a brand new one as its such a top product.

So thank you Endura, very happy customer.

inigomontoya
    Free Member

They recently repaired the Velcro tabs on my four ye old jacket and replaced my overshoes when the zip failed after two years.

keefus
    Free Member

Glad I read this as the velcro tabs have come adrift on my 4 year old jacket as well. Thanks.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    mrchrispy

just incase any endura guys read this its probably worth pointing out that this kinda feed back is a serious plus when its come to choosing products.

Harry_the_Spider

I left my Humvees in the changing room at the gym. Gutted.

Can I have some new ones (medium)?

Bianchi-Boy
    Free Member

Someone stole your sweaty Humvees?!?! Really?

BB

Jamie
    Free Member

Someone stole your sweaty Humvees?!?! Really?

Yes….and I would do it again!

Muhahahahaha!

Waderider
    Free Member

I’ve always been an Endura fan, an opinion recently reinforced by Gore Bike Wear ‘repair’ department not even answering my enquiries.

househusband
    Free Member

I’ve had a similar, positive, experience with them when they replaced a two-year old jacket that developed zip issues.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Big UP for Endura’ is closed to new replies.