• This topic has 5 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 15 years ago by mt.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Big up for Dales Bike Centre (Reeth, North Yorkshire) today…
  • fullbouncebill
    Free Member

Myself and Clarey Morris had a great ride from the new bike Centre today, thanks to Nichola for the exellent route advice and the friendly staff in the Cafe for finishing off the day with great Coffee and handy bike wash.

Accomadation and showers look handy too, I think we will be back as a bigger group soon,thanks. 😉

Enquiries@dalesbikecentre.co.uk

http://www.dalesbikecentre.co.uk

(trek demo fleet)01748 884908

miketually
    Free Member

Hopefully, we’ll be calling in for cake on the STW Swaledale ride on the 26th.

Dalesman
    Free Member

Thanks for calling in guys. It was great to meet you all. Everyone welcome.

If anyone’s around in Swaledale this Easter we’ve got the full Trek Demo Fleet MTB’s and Road Bikes here today and Sunday. Come and give them a ride out.
    We’ve also got Road and MTB Easter Egg Bike Hunts and loads of other things happening.

fullbouncebill
    Free Member

Thanks Dalesman,we all had a great day out ,Having such a “complete package” is really going to raise the bar in terms of the level of facilities a natural trail centre/cafe/bike shop can offer.

We could really do with something like this up here in the Lakes!

It was great having secure parking, and such a great place to start the ride from.

I think the road from the a66 Bowes-Reeth is probably best for us as it seemed to take ages via Tan Hill.

Thanks again and see you soon.

clareymorris

Yeah it was ace. Cracking ride, and good craic back at the centre. Looking forward to getting over for a weekend @-)

mt
    Free Member

I thought the new centre was brilliant loved the good food and great coffee, also going home with a clean bike, Cool jet wash. Will be using the place as a starting point for a lot of rides.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Big up for Dales Bike Centre (Reeth, North Yorkshire) today…’ is closed to new replies.