Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Big thanks to Peter Poddy, Kirstie,Annabanana and the sisters of GNARRRR et al !
  • oldfart

Had a fantastic weekend ! Thanks to PP and Kirstie for the welcome and hospitality .AB you were just you ! As for the sisters of Gnarrrr i've only got one thing to say .I love you bugg'rs !!!!!! and everyone else who rode with me you know who you are thankyou .Oh and Mr Kingston tell me what do the wheels on the bus do !!!!!!

cinnamon_girl

It was great to see you again Mr Young Fart and so relieved you enjoyed the riding in our part of the country 🙂

Love being referred to as a sister of Gnarrrr 8)

knottie8
    Free Member

I keep telling you ! that wasnt my cd ! Bl**dy fotopic is going backwards tonight so pics are a little slow(Anna took a load on my camera too). Anyways , yeah, a big thanks to all who made my weekend real cracker, two days of real joy. Nice to meet some new faces and an old one from my DH past.

click the above pic for more pics……

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    RichPenny
    Free Member

There is no pic Knottie. I'm desperate to see how much fun you've had 🙁 Gutted at not making it, definitely going to be at the mendips one.

knottie8
    Free Member

Hi Rich you missed a cracker. Click on the pic that wont show. Fotopic is sh1te tonight. A few pics off the phone.

Guess whos hand ?

knottie8
    Free Member
    aleigh
    Free Member

I too wish to thank P & K for a great day Saturday and to CG for a fab Sunday – Kingston, you and your pix rock! It's so nice to catch up with you all, especially you Fred – I've missed you!

And OF, I have one thing to say to you too – you gert lursh bugg'r!

x

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Glad everyone had a good time, and it was hnady the weather I booked turned up on time too!

I'm hoping you all enjoyed it and I didn't get any complaints so I guess you did. 😉

My shoulder is a bit stiff this morning….. Bluddy embarrasing leading a ride and falling A over T on a corner you've ridden a dozen times before…..
    I was going too slow. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
    😀

I'll have a look at the pics soon….. Busy at work now. 🙁

jam-bo

are some of those pics in the woods by the big QinetiQ site in farnborough? looks familar from doing the MOD XC champs.

BluePalomino
    Free Member

Gutted that there was a Swinley outing and i missed it. 😥 looks like was fun.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Gutted that there was a Swinley outing and i missed it.

That was the boring bit the day after….. I didn't go anywhere near there.
    🙂

FYI, this ride was invite only, as we started at my house I didn't feel like giving my address out to people I didn't already know. I think you can see where I'm coming from with that….
    🙂

BluePalomino
    Free Member

FYI, this ride was invite only, as we started at my house I didn't feel like giving my address out to people I didn't already know. I think you can see where I'm coming from with that….

Looking at the bunch invited i can see you didn't really need extra weirdos turning up 😉

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Good point…..
    😯

DezB
    Free Member

Hey C_G, glad we bumped into you at Swinley – your route tip was fab. Perfect trailerbike riding. Couple of right ol steep bits to frighten the kids too 🙂

Hope to make the STW meet and leave the kids at home next time!

Olderthandirt
    Free Member

Thanks all, especially Pete and Kirsty, it was a great day. Knottie, it was good to catch up and reminisce about the old DH days down west! Pete, sorry about the blind!

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Bill for the blind is in the post.
    😉

Sorry I missed you leaving, I didn't realise you'd gone until we got up. You missed the bacon sarnies….!
    🙂

cinnamon_girl

Looking at the bunch invited i can see you didn't really need extra weirdos turning up

I'm insulted!

Seriously, Mr Poddy did a sterling job of organising, leading, weather etc 🙂

Dez – glad you and the youngsters enjoyed that trail.

knottie – good pics as usual.

Ended up doing my usual of adopting strays and orphans at Swinley 🙄 Couple of guys ended up tagging along with us to The Deer Stalker. They enjoyed it so much they went back for a second blast!

A great weekend of riding with great people 8)

knottie8
    Free Member

After a such a great weekend monday sucks ! But im off to Dartmoor tomorrow for two days of solo SSing …..

Pic by Anna.

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Really disappointed to have missed it. I managed to get to Swinley for a couple of hours on Sunday but my daughter has got engaged and she thought that was more important.

Anna-B
    Free Member

Mr Knottie8 I see you managed to get a photo of me stuffing my face in usual ladylike manner! knaughtie knottie. That deserves a pinch. The hand was up for a reason and not to show off my burgeoning callouses… 😉

knottie8
    Free Member

I think you'll find im in credit with regards to your so called love pinches and still have bruises to prove…lol 😆

Andy

Old fart you b******ry b*****r you (can still hear that drawl echo in my head).

Ai another classic courtesy of the legends that are Mr & Mrs Poddy!

Great riding on Sat. Although next time I'll wear my BOB top, well i would if I had one, just to really get you THTs going :wink:.

Sunday riding was just as good as well, cant believe we didn;t see anyone else all day as well apart from the nice lady with the Manx Jack Russell (PP "Have you got 12 dogs with you" – it moved so fast). The best trails eh 8)

Still chuckling!

bionicwoman
    Free Member

Cheer Mr and Mrs Poddy and nice to meet you all i even discovered some new trails on my regular haunts… Gayle

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘Big thanks to Peter Poddy, Kirstie,Annabanana and the sisters of GNARRRR et al !’ is closed to new replies.