Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Big thanks for a good day on the Purbecks yesterday .
  • oldfart

Pity Mr Organised’s camera had a flat battery !!!! Looking forward to seeing some pics. Thanks in no particular order to Rich for reminding me what i’ve been missing in that neck of the woods .Anna for her impeccable sense of direction !!!!(and handstands !!) Aleigh for holding my hand and making sure i got round in one piece .Knottie in anticipation of said photos (starting to sound like an Oscar speech !!!) so before i start blubbing every one else who was there , you know who you are !Looking forward to the next one .

oldfart

Oh P.S Anna shortbread was gert lush again !

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Sorry I could only be there at the start.

Say hello and wave goodbye*

*That would make a good song title don’t you think?

knottie8
    Free Member
    oldfart

Thanks Mr Knott .Don’t suppose i could have copies of them please?and the one queing for tickets.I know pain in the arse am i .Should have bought you a drink for the last ones gonna be well in debt now !Next time will make it up to you .

oldfart

Oh and one other thankyou .To Sharki who posted Aleigh on Old Fart watch!!!How you doing now young man?

knottie8
    Free Member

consider them posted er postie.

sharki
    Free Member

Awww shucks!

well someone’s got to look out for you…i know you get carried away with yourself….

aleigh
    Free Member

oldfart was very well behaved although i’m sure he did some stuff sneakily that he shouldn’t have whilst i wasn’t looking 😉

it was a pleasure riding with the q’s gentleman again – will definitely do it again soon 🙂

Anna-B
    Free Member

You’re most welcome oldwurzel, thank you for the ice cream 🙂

I will load the rest of my photos to fotopic today, but in the meantime here’s a photo you took

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

The lengths women go to to stop things sagging! 😉

sharki
    Free Member

I see a caption for that pic.

Pits and sand mystery solved…….annabananna’s boobs make an impression….lots of them…;-)

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

I’m impressed :o)

oldfart

sharki you are a VERY rude man ! BTW when you say get carried away would that be like ATTEMPTING the Chimney in my condition ? As if i would ! Oh yeah !

Anna-B
    Free Member

Dear Mr Oldfart – you defend me most honourably.

Next time you see that Sharki on a bike, put a stick in his spokes for me would you please?

😉

oldfart

Dear Miss Banana it is my privilege and indeed an honour .As for Sharki ? at the moment seems he’s perfectly capable of falling on off his own without any assistance ! Tee hee ! 😆

rusty-trowel
    Free Member

How’s the back feeling Mr Fart? Cider take the edge off?

genghispod
    Free Member

Oldfart, despite your condition you pissed past me on every hill!

genghispod
    Free Member

Respect.

brack
    Free Member

HI all…was that you lot climbing the hill just out after the turn off for OLd Harry??

Passed you in a blue vee dub van with bikes on le back…was heading for wind at K bay…. hope you all had a good one!!

rOcKeTdOg

not sure who this guy was but he turned up trying to hawk fliers for some bike event called the Big Bike bash or something, looks a bit dodgy to me!

and his bike was a bit niche (and depressingly light!)

sharki
    Free Member

Oldfarticus.

How about a SRTR via the grub wagon sometime…hopefully before the summer comes and goes?

I feel the ss maybe hard work for me, but i iz hard to the core innnit

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘Big thanks for a good day on the Purbecks yesterday .’ is closed to new replies.