Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Big roadtrip next week – where to stop on this cheeky route for a cheeky ride?
  • no_eyed_deer
    Free Member

I’m headed out on this business-related route next week – and should be able to pick up 2-3 cheeky rides on the way. Any ideas?

Thinking Glentress, definitely… even though last time I was there it felt a bit like a dull heavily eroded Cannock Chase, without any of the flow of the latter. Perhaps it will be better this time.?

The Peak, I’m very familiar with, so could be an option.

Gisburn gives me the willies, especially in the winter. On one’s lonesome it feels a bit too dangerously remote and wet and cold.

Cannock, on the other hand I find good fun in the winter, but for some reason I’ve decided to take my Orange Five – so I would be somewhat over-biked… 😆

somouk
    Free Member

Glentress and Cannock would be the ones I’d look at personally just for access and simple get in bike and ride trail center fun.

On another note, I would use the M6 Toll if I was you, traffic is still horrendous around Junction 12 to 8 of the M6 due to the M5 roadworks.

no_eyed_deer
    Free Member

Thanks for the headsup! Will do that.. 🙂

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Big roadtrip next week – where to stop on this cheeky route for a cheeky ride?’ is closed to new replies.