Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Big girls blouse
  • grahamh
    Free Member

Who else is being a ‘big girls blouse’ to day and wimping out of riding in the strong winds today?
    Guilty as charged :mrgreen:

gavtheoldskater
    Free Member

i rode in the last few hours of daylight yesterday, pretty impressive. climbing up on to the top of the moors in the cloud base. wind blowing my wheel sideways. sheets of thick mizzle running parallel to the ground. 25m visibility, stone circles emerging from the greyness. beads of rain streaming off my helmet peak.

10 mins later and heading back down i’m suddenly in the deep shelter of ancient cornish hedges, warmth and silence, listening to the birds sing.

get out there, days like this let you know you are alive.

AD

It’s just wet and ‘orrible up in Cumbria and I can’t be bothered to clean my bike (again) so I’m going for a run instead… 🙁

crazy-legs

I’ve been riding in shorts and a short sleeved top. There was no wind, rain or mud. Bike is spotless…

😉

nicolaisam
    Free Member

Going out this afternoon.Might go to the woods,bit more shelter there

cynic-al
    Free Member

Running 10 miles later, only light drizzle and no wind here though.

philfive
    Free Member

Just debating this myself but there are no trees where I’m planning to ride lol

carlosg
    Free Member

Booo , no riding today , cleaning the car and decorating. Harumpf ! 🙁

Baron_von_drais
    Free Member

Wimped out here.

Off to the gym instead.

samuri
    Free Member

I’m reluctant to place any pressure on my bum to be honest. The poor thing has had a right old battering. Plus I’m in the bizarre situation of having about 8 bikes within touching distance and none of them work.

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Duvet day with the gf. 😀 Not exactly wimping out I just know which side my bread is buttered. 8)

Jamie
    Free Member

I’m reluctant to place any pressure on my bum to be honest. The poor thing has had a right old battering.

Anyone? Anyone at all? It’s been 33 minutes people….tsk!

RustySpanner

Road ride to the in laws for tea & cake.

Only about 15 miles, might extend it slightly and have a play about in Heaton Park if the wind dies down.

Anyone? Anyone at all? It’s been 33 minutes people….tsk!

‘Clue’ has just been on the radio – I’ve overdosed on innuendo and won’t be able to manage even a quick one for the next couple of hours. Missus.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Big girls blouse’ is closed to new replies.