Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • BIG DOG?
  • malchales
    Free Member

WHOS RIDEN THE COURSE, AND WHATS IT GOING TO BE LIKE WET?

timbur
    Free Member

Me, and a bit slidy on all the roots :O)

You'll be grinning by the end of the lap though.

Tim

bobster
    Free Member

Was fine last night, but if we get a downpour there's a few bits that could be interesting

woodsman
    Free Member

me – probably too much as I appear to be going backwards!

Ok, last night, a bit waxy on some of the roots when hammering it, the lesser used stuff like Coldean surprisingly grippy, the dodgy bits I found are the compacted 'classic' trails at the top. If it rains the night before as forecast I'm keeping the winter tyres on – bit slower on the firetrails but a little more reassuring on the singletrack – and that's what it's about – isn't it………..singletrack.

Folk have put a lot of hard work into cutting new sections, and getting it right, my part has been minimal in comparison. You know who you are – thankyou!

It's one of those events that I only really appreciate how much I did ACTUALLY ENJOY, at the post ride beer in town! Fantastic last year memories, I've been a bit ratty with everyone after busting my frame two weeks ago, but here's to a great day, and what the hell if I've got canti brakes this year – it was too easy last year….. wasn't it! – cough!

🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘BIG DOG?’ is closed to new replies.