• This topic has 7 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by ton.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Big bloke mtb clothes?
  • mrkstvnz
    Free Member

So it turns out that I am fat. Not doctor said but obvious that I am. I have 2 pairs of army trousers that fit that are cut down to shorts . However finding anything that fits is a nightmare. Anyone want to get rid of there old fat mtb gear? I prob am XXXl. I know bad. Rather seek on here but would need tops rather than bottoms. Don’t have a PayPal account but would send funds via RM insured signed for. Need tops not bottoms. And mtb shoes for flat peddles size uk10? Anyone else used to be fat then slimmed down. Or are you tubby now? My email mrkstvnz at gmail dot com. Ta peeps

ton

when you say big, do you mean big and tall, or big and flabby?
    i am pretty big, 38” waist 54” chest
    i use north face tops, their xxxl is massive
    i use endura shorts and trousers, when i was a 42” waist, their xxxl fitted me too.
    mount bora do big clothes too.

i have a nice north face soft shell jacket to sell if you are interested

mrkstvnz
    Free Member

I think Ton I am outside mainstream waist sizes. I am around 44 inch but varies week to week. Chest wise around the same as yours. Bit less tbh but I need bigger because of my derby. I will consider if you don’t mind cash by post? What colour and size is the north face soft shell ?I’m in need of tops for sure. T,s wind proof , water proof etc. have you got a pic ton ? Edit? Big 6 ft and flabby!

paulosoxo
    Free Member

Try Fatlad at the back. They’re quite good.

_tom_
    Free Member

Ex fatty here. Decathlon do fat sizes for cheap. Royal also sizes up massive, their small is more like a large. Endura do large waists as well.

mrkstvnz
    Free Member

Thanks -Tom- . Paulosoxo thanx. However should anyone need to cast off there large clothes then please let me know. 44waist sameish chest wise but need to account for a large spare tyre. Still waiting on ton for a price. Thanks.

HughStew

I’ve just got some Polaris baggies. They size up bigger than most, and are decent quality without breaking the bank.

Edit to say, I’m not fat just big boned.

ton

the jacket is a north face apex. in black, in perfect condition.
    cost me £100 18 months ago.
    £40 delivered?

cash by post is no problem. email me on thoss20@hotmail.co.uk if you are interested.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Big bloke mtb clothes?’ is closed to new replies.