• This topic has 10 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by bubs.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Big bike rolls out tomorrow
  • bubs

After a long wet, winter riding the “shed” bits bike and the singlespeed, I will be breaking out the (now obsolete) good bike. Can’t wait! Anyone else getting Spring fever?

GolfChick
    Free Member

getting very close yep, think ill remove the mud tyres this weekend so its ready for possible outings as got a hardtail since I put the mud tyres on now so dont need mud tyres on the full suss. Cant wait for the dryness, i was hoping the rain would stay at bay all week ready for this weekend, no such joy.

roverpig

Could you soft southerners keep your talk of Spring to yourself. Had a few inches of fresh snow in the garden yesterday. Spring feels like a long way off still.

bubs

Sorry, but wall to wall sunshine here 8)

v666ern
    Free Member

Could you soft southerners North Downers keep your talk of Spring to yourself. Had a few inches of fresh snow RAIN in the garden yesterday and today. Spring feels like a long LONG way off still

Greetings from Gloucestershire 🙁

FTFY

mindmap3
    Free Member

I though we’d turned a corner with the weather after two weeks of cold but pretty dry rides, but that has been undone by the last two days of heavy rain, snow and sleet.

I’ve ridden a fair amount of the last two weeks and not needed to clean anything afterwards which has been brilliant. I can’t wait for the dryer weather to arrive….this winter has been wet and horrid.

Tracey

Ours have never been rolled away. Need to get in as much as possible before my foot is re operated on at the end of March. Second spring in a row where I will have a pot on for six weeks and then a bit of recuperation before its Alps time.

At least the trails are getting drier

dknwhy

Just washed mine after leaving it dirty over winter 😳
    Topped up all the pressures so it’s good to go this weekend.

zippykona

I can assure v666 that the north downs are the muddiest they’ve been all winter.
    Spring may be in the air but the ground hasn’t been told yet.

v666ern
    Free Member

😆

bubs

True. Which is why I will be mostly riding the sandstone ridges which are drying up nicely. Just sorted my bike out in a T shirt and shades listening to the hum of bees…shame that this bike weighs 10lb more than my singlespeed.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Big bike rolls out tomorrow’ is closed to new replies.