Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Big Bike Bash…post event recovery…!!!
  • DrP

I want to give feedback/suggestions about the music. Who/where/when/how?

Is this about my rendition of “let it go” from Frozen whilst riding the XC lap?
    If so, I knew you loved it….

DrP

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

I think there is a ‘feedback please’ email being prepared right now but NO, you cannot have the German Techno Industrial Punk band back!

DezB
    Free Member

DrP karaoke was obviously going to be my suggestion!

And the German Industrial Techno Punk band dammit!

(ps. DrP -Have you replied about the lodge? Or too early to decide?)

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

(ps. DrP -Have you replied about the lodge? Or too early to decide?)

Or possible too late to have the option. Just confirming with the Angel of Admin how many rooms we have spare

DrP

The issue will be we’ll have an 8 month old….
    Unlikely to be enough space there, so unless another lodge comes up, I think we may be tenting it, but ‘hang about’ the general lodge area if possible??!!!

DrP

Clink

You mentioned the ‘Frozen’ word!! Dammit – you’ll set the house of in a singing frenzy if they see that 😯

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

DrP – Either you are planning ahead or have a baby elephant on the way. Either way congratulations!

I will email you regarding the lodge.

singletrackmind

was the beer Ok?
    Sorry i missed the event totally this year due to an other event elsewhere clashing with BBB.

DezB
    Free Member

Yes mate, the beer was superb. just not enough IVB stuff.. Pure Gold was kept secret, but still ran out day 1! the other (sorry, can’t remember the name) was lovely too 🙂

Clink

Beer and cider was particularly good this year I thought. Mrs. Clink liked the raspberry cider.

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

singletrack – the bright beer was kept back until the end as we could move it as required. We used three barrels on the Pint to Pint alone! I have the empty barrels in my garage but it would be good if you could wait a week or so just to make sure that last one is really empty. The Thursday night mob are bringing cartons and making donations to ensure it (like us) gets drunk and UK Youth get maximum money raised.

The Pure Gold was put on the beer menu so my sneaky plan of hiding it in the corner and not labelling the barrel failed spectacularly. I got less than 8 pints of it!!!

singletrackmind

One Hop Citra was the other one. Good to know most of it was used sensibly ( pint to pint )

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

One Hop Citra is what I am drinking right now. Very nice and definately a sensible use 🙂

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Another £30 raised for UK Youth tonight!

redstripe
    Free Member

Got a few of the BBB branded Giraffe multi-functional head/neck wear things left if anyone wants one, £12 posted

Plus a few hoodies/t-shirts in various sizes too
    cheers

Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)

The topic ‘Big Bike Bash…post event recovery…!!!’ is closed to new replies.