Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Big Bike Bash Competition – Exclusive to STW forum
  • BigBikeBash
    Free Member

This Friday and every other Friday until I run out of prizes you have the opportunity to win 5 back issues of Single Track Magazine. Check out http://gallery124018.fotopic.net/c1697063.html for the issue numbers and an image of the contents page.

Every 5th Order confirmation email I receive showing that we have sold a Big Bike Bash ticket will win their choice 5 of the back issues. Just put STW in the comments section when you place your order.

Let’s get placing those orders, there are 35 magazines to be won!

Anna-B
    Free Member

Mr Bash! Don’t let Mr Accident see this promo thread! It’s his job, he’ll get jealous……

😉

BigBikeBash
    Free Member

Don’t tell him, it is his stash of magazines

BigBikeBash
    Free Member

We nearly have our first winner, keep them coming

taka
    Free Member

eh ❓ me confused do i win anything :mrgreen:

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Buy some Big Bike Bash tickets. If you are the 5th person to do so, you win your choice of STW magazines

taka
    Free Member

what’s the big bike bash?

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Well this website is useful http://www.bigbikebash.co.uk/

but basically it is an entire weekend of music festival, beer festival and bike festival. Instead of a single race you get about 30-40 different events to take part in varying from the traditional XC races through slalom and lake jump to bike jousting and pint to pint racing.

One ticket covers all events and includes camping and all money raised goes to charity. Great weekend, great fun and great cause (UKYouth)

simonralli2
    Free Member

Are you suggesting that so few people on STW forum actually buy the magazine, they will be motivated to win 5 back issues by buying a ticket? Have you fully thought through this marketing campaign?

I see Ladbrokes’ shops have quite a sophisticated campaign right now. “Get free beer in this shop” – would that work as well or instead?

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Well suggest a prize for next week then. I have a stack of magazines in the cupboard and it is interesting looking how the magazine has changed and how tech stuff has moved on

simonralli2
    Free Member

That’s true. Maybe you are underselling the prizes. Maybe sack your copywriter and go for something like

“WIN ULTRA RARE EARLY EDITION SINGLETRACK COLLECTOR’S ITEM EDITIONS!!!!! MAGAZINES!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Something like that?

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Next 2 or 3 win!!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Big Bike Bash Competition – Exclusive to STW forum’ is closed to new replies.