Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Big Bike Bash Blatent Promotion
  • WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Buy your tickets now please.

Mrs WCA has stuffed all the envelopes for people who have bought their tickets up until last Monday.

She will be laminating the race plates and stuffing envelopes for everyone one else tomorrow.

If you buy your tickets later you will still get in but Caroline will be miffed as it messes up our admin process. Remember there are only two people doing all the admin for this event so please make our life easier.

Thanks
    C & M*

*we have logged this while he is asleep

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Why is he sleeping the lazy bugger?

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

He is awake now and amazed that she would use my account like that.

I feel violated!

nacho
    Free Member

Anyone one here know a contact phone number for the Big Bike Bash? Can’t find one on the website and want to check I can still get tickets (and bring my campervan)

thanks all

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Has Caroline done my speshul number board WCA?

She best have, I tell you…

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Hi nacho – I am the BBB. Yes you can get tickets online at http://www.bigbikebash.co.uk/content/tickets

You had better check directly with Avon Tyrrell about space for the campervan. It shouldn’t be a problem if it is not too big though. You should be able to get their contact details from their website which I think is linked to on the BBB site.

nacho
    Free Member

Thanks WCA, we came last year with the camper and had no issues (it’s small, a VW T4) – I’ll try contacting Avon Tyrell before booking though. Mrsnacho wouldn’t let me book until we saw the weather forecast (she is non biker, and was ill last year!!)

nacho
    Free Member

WCA – are you there? Can I cal you, just spoken to Avon Tyrell

Muke
    Free Member

As we can’t get in till 3pm could I please drop my trailer off at Avon Tyrrell around lunchtime so we can pop down to the beach to see some of the airshow before returning after 3 to set up camp/ check out the beer tent ?

redstripe
    Free Member

Avon Tyrrell site number is 01425 672347 for any queries(office hours), I’m about if you want to drop a trailer off, but we can’t let anyone set up until after 3pm as we have other people there who are packing up and leaving. Cheers

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

nacho – email me with you phone number and I can call you – bbbwca @ gmail dot com

Muke
    Free Member

Cheers AT

That is a great help, many thanks

Looking forward to a great weekend

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Big Bike Bash Blatent Promotion’ is closed to new replies.