Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Biffy Clyro tonight, anyone else?
  • wrightyson
    Free Member

‘Mon the Biffy
    Saw them just over two years ago in notts, snowed like **** that night too….

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Not me mate. On the way to see Gaslight Anthem in Brizzle though. Rock on brother. Enjoy. 😀

the-muffin-man

We had tickets to see them two years ago in Nottingham but couldn’t get due to the snow.

Were close to booking tickets for the NEC show but glad I didn’t now as we probably wouldn’t be able to get again!

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    mikesbikes71
    Free Member

Aye but last night at Newcastle.
    Absolutely f*****n awesome.
    Enjoy.

flyingmonkeycorps

*Goes misty eyed* I remember seeing Biffy in the Hull Adelphi ooh, I don’t even know how long ago. They were ace, and I imagine they will be tonight too!

gozarch
    Free Member

Not tonight, but tomorrow night in Cardiff 😀

Alpha1653

As the kids say these days, I’m “well jell”! Last time I saw them was supporting the Foos. I’d be hard pressed to say who was better as both were incredible, absolutely mind blowingly good.

Northwind

Missed out on tickets, still tempted to go to ebay but they’re about £70 for standing 🙁

I was a slow starter for Biffy… Failed to see them supporting Aerogramme twice, and Sunna, saw them support OPM of all people and thought they were awful… In the end, they last-minute subbed for Remy Zero to support Weezer at the Barras, so I ended up seeing them again totally against my will and being not too pleased, til somewhere halfway through 27 the little switch flicked from “vague contempt” to “raging fanboi”. And there it remains. What a band…

wrightyson
    Free Member

Well we’ve just rolled in, snowing like **** in brum city, gig was epic and yes we were the knobs who arrived late and ended up “three from the front” at the gig. They were note perfect but the crowd lacked the usual edgy mosh pit, reading folks will have a blast with them headlining this yr, ‘mon the biffy……

wrightyson
    Free Member

How were gaslight dd?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Awesome thanks wrightyson. Ears and head still ringing this morning. Glad you enjoyed. 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Biffy Clyro tonight, anyone else?’ is closed to new replies.