Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • bicycle question, for i am an idiot :D
  • philconsequence
    Free Member

thanks rusty 😀 i’ll make sure she checks the thread before the end of the night!

mrsconsequence
    Free Member

Wow thanks for all the offers of assistance 🙂 sorry it’s taken all day to find time to check the thread.

Rusty that headset sounds awesome, I’m trusting all involved that it’ll fit. The majority of this thread went straight over my head and unfortunately I don’t seem to have brain capacity to care about learning anything bout bike mechanics to be able to understand – seems far too complicated.

The headset is making me feel unsafe but the rear hub is making the bike flipping horrid to ride, to the point where I’d rather sit in and watch big brother than go out riding… So I’d pay £50 if needs be to get it fixed!!! It does sound like a combine harvester and I can feel the grinding continuously when on it.

All offers of help, PP, Dickyboy, I’ll take up any! But will leave it to Phil to organise. Thank you very much 🙂 I want to enjoy being on my bike again…

philconsequence
    Free Member

Rusty I think it’s a go on the headset, how would you like the money dude?

PP we’d love to take you up on the offer!

RustyMac

Phil/mrsconsequence you can either send £10 as paypal to my email address in my profile or email me and i can give you bank details if you prefer. Please send me an email with your address so i know where to send it.

It looks from the spec of the bike on Halfords web site as though this headset should be the one for mrsconsequences bike however if PP has a look at it and it is wrong you can send it back and i’ll refund the money.

Got to go out to the shops so will be away from the computer for the next hour or so but will make a point of checking my mail when i get back.

Cheers

Rusty

philconsequence
    Free Member

money sent rusty 😀

RustyMac

Cheers Phil,

It is all packaged up and addressed so will drop in a post box later this morning. 😀

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘bicycle question, for i am an idiot :D’ is closed to new replies.