Viewing 9 posts - 201 through 209 (of 209 total)
  • Bible bashers
  • Mark

I think some discrimination on religous ground will need to be allowed,

Fine.. just not in places or positions of power that directly influence and/or are paid for out of a purse paid into by the whole of society.

miketually
    Free Member

Fine.. just not in places or positions of power that directly influence and/or are paid for out of a purse paid into by the whole of society.

Agreed.

aracer
    Free Member

Ooh – checking posting numbers, my last must have been #200 – how exciting, fairly sure I’ve never had a 200th post before!

miketually
    Free Member

Ooh – checking posting numbers, my last must have been #200 – how exciting, fairly sure I’ve never had a 200th post before!

Go back and add a “200!” to it while you still have the edit option.

aracer
    Free Member

Go back and add a “200!” to it while you still have the edit option.

I realised just seconds too late – when I went back it said “Posted 15 minutes ago” and no “EDIT” link 😥

miketually
    Free Member

Shame. I managed to get “200!” onto the January Beard thread. That’s twice as good, because I started the thread as well 🙂

aracer
    Free Member

Mine was my first post on this thread, which must be fairly unusual for a 200th post.

(do you think if we chat OT for long enough we can kill this monster?)

miketually
    Free Member

Won’t beat the Swinley thread that got to 400 or something. The new forum organisation seems to create less duplicate threads and more long threads.

MrAgreeable

Aracer, I wasn’t referring so much to the variable quality of schools, more to the propensity of some faith schools to start shoe-horning the more preposterous aspects of their beliefs into the national curriculum. It’s already happening in some places and I really hope it doesn’t happen here. No matter how benign you think religion is, there are always some people who successfully use it as a vehicle for their own loony opinions.

Viewing 9 posts - 201 through 209 (of 209 total)

The topic ‘Bible bashers’ is closed to new replies.