Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Bib Tights First Timer
  • GaryBanham
    Free Member

Right peeps,

I need to venture into full length bib tights and all I’m looking for is something that is strong, warm and not too expensive (up to £70). I’ll wear them under shorts but its mainly for stopping me getting bitten by bugs as I react badly, buggers!

Any opinions or other options welcome!

Cheers
    Gary

amplebrew

Not to sure on specific models, but my DHB bib tights from Wiggle have lasted well, are comfy and weren’t too dear.

Might be worth a look.

Taff
    Free Member

DHBs are really I’ve got some Merstons and they are awesome. Wore them tonight for the first time in months and they are slightly small in me so are a bit like wearing a mankini. Just make sure yours fit with some give!

djglover
    Free Member

Decathons top of the range ones are well smart

couldashouldawoulda
    Free Member

Dhb have warm, very warm and hot versions. I got the last 2 and they’re good. Don’t know about wearing them when the insects are out though.

FuzzyWuzzy

Yeah for that price I doubt you’ll find better than the DHB ones, especially given the range they have to choose from.

GaryBanham
    Free Member

Cheers for this, I’ll look into the DHB range.

Whether I get bitten or stung by a nettle my leg swells up about a third again in size but the doctors say tough there’s nothing I / they can do 😆

mogrim

Decathons top of the range ones are well smart

That’s what I use, but (as was pointed out on a thread a couple of days back) be careful with the weird sizing.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Bib Tights First Timer’ is closed to new replies.