Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Bib shorts 3/4 length
  • easygroove
    Free Member

Has anyone got any good recommendations for light/medium 3/4 length bibs? These are used on cool mornings in Sydney so temp is not too bad 8-12c in winter

I am a fan of assos but GFC means they are too extravagant. Something a bit more affordable would be preffered.
    Light/medium weight
    3/4 length
    Sub 100GBP

glenp
    Free Member

dhb from Wiggle – excellent quality and great value.

FuzzyWuzzy

I have a couple of pairs of the Spesh ones and rate them highly (especially at the price they are in Leisure Lakes) http://www.leisurelakesbikes.com/product/offerspecializedbgproknicker.aspx?&id=7880

They are partly lined but you don't get hot in them, I've worn them up to about 20c. Pad is good to, much better than the version in the cheaper Comp model.

mdb
    Free Member

Another vote for the dhb's

MrBlond
    Free Member

And another

meehaja
    Free Member

DHB all the way, still going strong after 18months riding in the everyday (I even wash them sometines!)

firestarter
    Free Member

do you lot think the dhb pads are in slightly the wrong place . they seem a little too far to the front imho

uplink
    Free Member

do you lot think the dhb pads are in slightly the wrong place . they seem a little too far to the front imho

me too

I do have a couple of pairs of DHB but I prefer Giordana

Surfr
    Free Member

DHB pad does feel a little odd, or larger than others but it does he trick and the price is right. Quality seems up there for budget too.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Bib shorts 3/4 length’ is closed to new replies.