Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Bib Knicker (3/4)
  • UK-FLATLANDER

With short legs bib tights don’t work for me so I have been using Endura bib knickers. Want to get a new pair but it would seem Endura aren’t doing a knicker, well they’re none on their website. Any other brands that people would recommend?

Teetosugars
    Free Member

DHB are cheap and cheerful
    Spotty Dog tho.

davosaurusrex

I’ve had a pair of Howies 3/4s for a few years now and been well pleased with them

richardthird

Madison. Cheap and great.

ads678

Madison +1.

stevious

Any reason why bib shorts and knee warmers wouldn’t work? Bit more flexible laundry wise in my experience

UK-FLATLANDER

Never seem to get warmers to fit well. Either too tight, or too loose.

TiRed

Rapha. Not cheap, but I’ve just bought a second pair at full price as I loved the first so much. Supportive, great fit, very comfortable. They are also long enough that my long merino socks never leave a gap when it gets really cold.

Wear under long shorts off road for protection.

lunge

Bibs and knee warmers work well, winter bib particularly.

nedrapier

rivelo come up on sport pursuit every now and then. I’ve got a pair of wintery 3/4 bibs and normal bibs of theirs. Both very comfy, nice pad, well made.

TiRed

I also have a pair of Rivelos. Lovely quality, too small,sadly and I missed the date to send them back. So if you are a size small and want an unworn pair, drop me an email or PM.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Bib Knicker (3/4)’ is closed to new replies.