Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Biathlon clothing
  • plop_pants
    Free Member

Been really enjoying the biathlon and xc on eurosport this winter and was wondering if there is anywhere to buy some of the kit (well just a hat really) just to show a bit of support for my favourite biathlete Ole Bjoerndalen and xc star Petter Northug. Any ideas?

matt_bl
    Free Member

Bjoerndalen is an absolute star, almost re-invents himself every year to stay on top. This summer he decides he will change his rifle technique and become one of the fastest shooters on the tour and what does he do, exactly that!

Sorry the point of the post, the commentators did say the other day that Norwegian hats are for sale somewhere on the internet, but I didn't catch where. Also said they weren't cheap.

Sorry for the near complete lack of help 🙄

Matt

plop_pants
    Free Member

Cheers Matt. Good that I'm not the only one completely taken by this sport. The mass start race yesterday was brilliant! Wish I had been born in Norway and had the chance to have a go at this sport!

Not such a good shootin' day for Ole today sadly.

matt_bl
    Free Member

It's a cracking sport, though like you say the opportunities in UK are limited.

I'm wondering how focused he is on the Olympics this year. As ever he has been on decent form, but he seems to be skiing slower, maybe he is training to peak later in the year?

Matt

plop_pants
    Free Member

Beats me how they can race twice in a w/e, especially on a course like
    Ruhpolding today. So hilly.

ps found Ole's website, with hats in his online shop. Only 32 euros delivered!

FuzzyWuzzy

Yeah biathlon is one of my favourite sports (to watch), great combo of intense physical effort with precision shooting + everything can change so fast with one bad shoot. Even better now it's in HD 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Biathlon clothing’ is closed to new replies.