Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Beware Malvern Bikerists'
  • jimster01

According to the freebie Observer, Bikers and Dogs are the biggest concern 15% of the 461 people who participated in the latest survey conducted by the Conservator’s.

Well I say biggest, we have a joint largest percentage at 15%, less than VAT, wahey!! 🙂 just curious what scored lowest.

bikeneil
    Free Member

Biggest concern to who and concerned about what?

jimster01

The usual busybodies who could be bothered to answer the questionaire when they bought their discounted annual car park pass.

The usual concerns, travelling to fast,not sticking to bridleways,wear and tear of the trails.

ndthornton
    Free Member

I had a great incident the other day…..

Dropping down one of my favorite descents on a quiet Friday afternoon I stopped half way down, appalled by the huge pile of rubbish I just spotted, left by people either camping or BBQing. Literally huge – more rubbish than my house produces in a week and in the middle of a beauty spot as well.

At the same time I noticed a woman walking towards me in the familiar conservator outfit. For once I didn’t feel like I was in for a telling off. As she approached I pointed at the rubbish and started to say how disgusting it was. I was going to offer to help clear it up but I never got that far, turned out she wasn’t interested in the rubbish, just wanted to tell me I wasn’t riding on a bridleway and was “destroying the environment”.

Priceless

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Beware Malvern Bikerists'’ is closed to new replies.