Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Betws y Coed Marin trail
  • Dan67
    Free Member

What condition is the trail in at the moment? I heard it wasnt great a little while ago but I dont know about the moment.
    I went a few years ago when I was younger and I managed to crash on it so I want to go back and complete it properly.
    Also what other fun trails are there around there that are worth going to look at. Prefereably within 1-2hrs drive

sambob
    Free Member

Coed Y Brenin is probably an hour 15 away, and is definitely worth the trip, will be nice and dusty now I suspect.

steveh

The marin trail is well used and doesn't get that much maintenance but is still great fun to ride. Penmachno is the other obvious trail centre being only about 20 minutes from llanrwst (where the marin starts) in the car.

elaineanne
    Free Member

Penmachno is good ! only been the once but thoroughly enjoyed it..

Whyte1
    Free Member

The Marin's ridin better now than it ever has as some of the bedding rocks are peeping through , Coed-y-Brenin is only half hour away too .

mickasaki
    Free Member

Deffinatly try penmachno! don't forget the honesty box though as they deserve it!

Kevevs
    Free Member

dry n dusty at the mo'. Getting more rocky on the "technical" bits like whyte1 says. It's a lovely spot. U gotta try Penmachno if you are up there.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Betws y Coed Marin trail’ is closed to new replies.