Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Best place to get cheap iPhone 5….bored of my Nokia Lumia 925 and want change!
  • cjr61

Hi,
    Recent Apple convert thanks to a generous wife and an iPad. Looking to pick up a cheap iPhone 5/5c/5s to run a sim only contract. Tow years of windows phone and need a change. Anyone reccomend the best place to pick one up? Used/refurb expected as don’t have budget for new!

Thanks

dbcooper
    Free Member

If you are selling the 925 I might be interested

cjr61

DB – Yes, definitely selling the 925. Out of contract early next month. Drop me an email to discuss info! chrisj.ross@btinternet.com

stumpy01

These seem to be popping up all over the place with ipad and iphone trinkets glistening in the windows….

cjr61

Thanks Stumpy – Think ebay and good ole STW might be cheaper though. Cheers anyway

edd

I’m selling an iPhone 5s on ebay:
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/181587522394

cjr61

Thanks Edd. Are you wanting a NOkia 925? Great 5s but unless you want a PX I think it might be over budget!

Thanks

edd

cjr61 – Member
    Are you wanting a NOkia 925?

No, sorry, just bought a Lumia 735…

br
    Free Member

I’m selling an iPhone 5s on ebay:

Now watching 🙂

How much are you hoping for?

frackit
    Free Member

I’ve got a 32gb iPhone 5 that I keep meaning to sell – originally on O2 but unlocked for all networks. In original box with charger and new headphones. £180

edd

b r – Member
    How much are you hoping for?

Genuinely don’t know what to expect so I am planning to let the auction run to the end.

cjr61

iPhoneTrackWorld is getting busy! Thanks for the replies. Few emails pinged out.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Best place to get cheap iPhone 5….bored of my Nokia Lumia 925 and want change!’ is closed to new replies.