Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Betd Cycle Components (cheap Fox FLOAT 140 RLC content)
  • MrNutt
    Free Member

anyone used these guys?

just seen this on their website:

SPECIAL OFFER (Shocks)

Fox 15mm Forks
    We have a few sets of BRAND NEW Fox FLOAT 140 RLC forks available. These are Titanium in colour. At this price they are too good to miss, so be quick. We only offer these whilst stocks last. The picture is off the Fox website.
    We also have our NEW GOLDTEC 15mm All Mountain hub available to go with these
    Price: £395.00 ($580.65,€450.30)

😯

Brand new fox floats?!? sounds a bit good, doesn’t it?

LINK

MrNutt
    Free Member

and they also appear to have some stans rims? is this anyones LBS?

I’m quite interested in there manufacturing facilitys 😉

Stoner
    Free Member

That is a good price. I thought my LBS was doing them cheap at £440.

I love the look of BETD hubs, but apart from the USE hubs Ive never owned a set in real life yet. *pines*

FROGLEEK
    Free Member

Used them a couple of weeks ago to get some hard to find replacement hub bearings for a WTB hub – good service (apart from high delivery charge) and items were quality, would definitely use again

Hairychested
    Free Member

BETD is the same bunch of guys as Goldtech and Burgetc. My Burgtec hub is perfect so why should BETD/Goldtech stuff be any different?

MrNutt
    Free Member

damn sounds good, a set of those forks would go nicely on the wifes P7!!

stumpy_m4
    Free Member

Bunch of muppets in the workshop , removed wrong set of bearing from my swing arm , damaging the paint for no reason and left the broken bearings in another pivot !!.
    I`d avoid if possible

Hairychested
    Free Member

Look, it’s only the forks you need o get them and have fun. Hubs, rings, why not? Service? Avoid clearly.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Betd Cycle Components (cheap Fox FLOAT 140 RLC content)’ is closed to new replies.