Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Best/cheapest place for Hope/Flow wheels
  • davidtaylforth
    Free Member

I’m after a set of these, wheres the cheapest place to get them from at the moment? Are there any deals including rim tape/valves etc?

Ta

trailofdestruction
    Free Member

Well, I was going to suggest here http://www.wheelpro.co.uk/ but it seems he’s not doing them anymore. No idea why.

My second place to go would be Merlin I guess.

http://www.merlincycles.co.uk/Bike+Shop/Wheels/Mountain+Bike+Wheels/Custom+Wheels+-++Disc/list.htm

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

I have been offered some for £260, but then I started to add it all up with the sealant and tape and valves and it starts to look like alot of money.

none in stock at merlin

Leku
    Free Member

http://www.thebikechain.co.uk/Hope/
    here

Just as a Christmas treat, the lovely people over at The Bike Chain in Edinburgh are offering Singletrack Premier Users a stunning 10% off all purchases at their online store. All you need to do to claim your discount is enter the code below when you check out with whatever shiny new kit you desire…

There’s no need to be upset if you’re not a Premier User as The Bike Chain are still offering 5% off all purchases using the code STWTBC

Wheels come with tubeless tape & valve.

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

Thanks, I’ll have a look later when Im home

rondo101
    Free Member

Merlin only offer the white flows which I think are out of stock and have been for some time. I emailled them before xmas and they said they were having issues with their supplier and couldn’t confirm when stock would arrive. Which is annoying, because they’ve got 10% off if you order 5 items (front & rear wheel & 3 shimano chain pins came to just under £300 IIRC).

18 Bikes sell custom hope/flow builds with free rim tape, sealant and valves, using the pro2 evo hubs (when they’ve got stock). And they’ll throw in 15mm or 20mm hub adaptors too, all for £330. 10% off for STW premier users.

cycleworlduk
    Free Member

I’m 250 for flows at the mo…what Color hubs?

cycleworlduk
    Free Member

Evo hubs are not available at the mo….4-5 weeks

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

18 Bikes sell custom hope/flow builds with free rim tape, sealant and valves, using the pro2 evo hubs (when they’ve got stock). And they’ll throw in 15mm or 20mm hub adaptors too, all for £330. 10% off for STW premier users.

Was considering the evo version but there a bit too much, although that does sound like a good deal.

I’m 250 for flows at the mo…what Color hubs? I’m 250 for flows at the mo…what Color hubs?

Black hubs I’d prefer. Does the £250 include postage price?

cycleworlduk
    Free Member

yep…..need a front wheel but got the back

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Best/cheapest place for Hope/Flow wheels’ is closed to new replies.