Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Best XC videos?
  • krixmeister

While I love watching jumpy/massive DH/all mountain stuff like you get on the various Anthill/Kranked/Redbull vids, I’m an XC guy at heart. So, wondering what XC-related videos you guys have watched and can recommend? I’ve just ordered Reveal The Path off Amazon, and my list of faves would include:

[*]Ride The Divide[/*]
    [*]24 Solo[/*]
    [*]MTB Offroad to Athens[/*]

And, of course, the 2012 Men’s and Women’s Olympic XC races were just awesome to watch.

Lastly – despite my request of vids that are not DH-oriented, I do want to add these two vids to the list, because they do have the thrill of racing, not just showing off. Not that there is anything wrong with showing off!

[*]F1RST (2007 DH World Cup season)[/*]
    [*]3 Minute Gaps (2009/2010 DH World Cup seasons) [/*]

Any other recommendations from the STW hive mind?

JCL
    Free Member

Just watch the World Cups on RedbullTV. No better XC.

composite
    Free Member

Any of the mountain bike vids by Big Col or Filme von Draussen are certianly worth a watch and are pretty much all XC type style.

composite
    Free Member

Any of the mountain bike vids by Big Col or Filme von Draussen are certianly worth a watch and are pretty much all XC type style.

ps. Has this thread broken the forum some how?

matthewspb
    Free Member

Does anyone know where I can get a copy of 24 solo? I’ve trawled the net and the best I can come up with is a region 1 DVD from the US costing $lots and taking an age to deliver. Any Region 2 and/or UK sourced copies knocking around?

krixmeister

Thanks @composite. And yeah – looks like the CSS or something is hosed for this thread. I think the UL /UL stuff broke it.

@matthewspb – this site has it for $20, but not sure what international shipping cost is:

http://rocktownbicycles.com/index.htm

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Best XC videos?’ is closed to new replies.