Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Best wheelbuilder in west yorkshire.
  • forexpipz
    Free Member

As per title.

br
    Free Member

Hope?

BenHouldsworth
    Free Member

I’ve had many wheels built at Woodrups without issues; had some trued at Slipstream on Meanwood Road in Leeds last year and he gave me a 2 page report with the tension of each spoke when I picked them up 😯

nick1962
    Free Member

I’m sure Hope are in Lancashire…… 😉
    Mind you that dead Russian’s mansion has moved counties over the weekend.Was a Surrey mansion on Friday but now it’s in Berkshire.
    Geographic pedant mode off

Dylan08
    Free Member

2nd Woodrups. Had a couple of sets built up by them over the years, all good.

BenHouldsworth
    Free Member

I also had some ‘nice’ road wheels built at RaceScene in Barnsley, they’re still true after 5 years

ratherbeintobago

Depending on where you are in W Yorks, Cycle Addicts in Rochdale might not be too far (live in Roch; used to work in W Yorks so distances aren’t huge). He’s built me a couple of wheels which have been excellent.

Must be somewhere in Calderdale/Kirklees though?

Sancho
    Free Member

Jon king through crosstrax
    He has trained most of the wheel builders in west yorkshire and was the man that built stifs reputation in the 90’s
    He is the best without question

rockymerlin
    Free Member

The lads a try cycling in kirkburton have always done a great job rebuilding/ truing my much used/ abused wheels.

Scapegoat

There’s Dave at Cycle-Fast.co.uk, based in Wheatley, Halifax. He’s built a mate of mine a superb pair of custom Hopes, and laced my old Superleggeras onto a pair of Flows for dead right money. Both builds are great quality, and he’ll go through options with you. Check out the gallery on his site

Home

br
    Free Member

I’m sure Hope are in Lancashire……

Not on my map:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barnoldswick

To quote:

Historically a part of the West Riding of Yorkshire,

fubar
    Free Member

CONTACT US
    UK Head Office

Hope Technology Ltd.
    Hope Mill,
    Calf Hall Road,
    Barnoldswick
    Lancashire,
    United Kingdom
    BB18 5PX

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Best wheelbuilder in west yorkshire.’ is closed to new replies.