Viewing 24 posts - 41 through 64 (of 64 total)
  • Best way to sell Lego?
  • sparkyrhino

I’m sure i’ve still got a small piece of lego stuck up my nose
    Never had hayfever either could be linked … 😯

darksithlord
    Free Member

Hi I would be interested – PM Coming Thanks Liam

darksithlord
    Free Member

Is there any way I can contact you? If not send a message to hentonliam@gmail.com thanks

bigdaddy

I’m very interested too, particularly in any technic or lego city kits, let me know!

smoggy
    Free Member

Ka-boom! Thread resurrection! If the OP is still about, can I ask how did you end up selling it? Just found a couple of boxes in my parents loft……

oliverd1981
    Free Member

I swapped all mine (inc tons of Technic) for a Santa Cruz Rob Roskopp skateboard, which was vintage even then 🙂

My brother took all the graphics off it, changed the wheels and then we lost it when moving house 🙁

seadog101

If you can ID any sets which are Limited or special edition, then the mini-figs will sell well on their own. I suspect that the boxes are long gone? If not then getting the whole set back in one piece (so to speak..) is a winner

A sign that a mini-fig came from a special ed’ set is printing on the legs, not a 100% reliable, but a good indicator. See if you can get it united with any of it’s accessories, or buddies from the same set. Team building for plastic folk!

PS there are 7 mini-figs for every person on earth… be warned. Most of them are in our house.

johndoh
    Free Member

Appy Polly Loggies if this has been done but…

Lego Batcave

http://now.msn.com/wayne-hussey-carlyle-livingston-make-bat-cave-out-of-legos-photo-gallery

and this

IMG_1042

seven
    Free Member

Holy Thread Resurrection Batman 😯

drlex
    Free Member

Wait… Are there enough bits for a single-skinned garage, say about 8m x 4m?

Northwind

2tyred – Member

I can’t believe that a child would put it away so fastidiously.

We had trays and boxes and icecream tubs, all perfectly sorted. Not so much because I was a wee bit OCD, but because it used to drive me mental when I couldn’t find that one wee round yellow thing or whatever it may have been.

johndoh
    Free Member

when I couldn’t find that one wee round yellow thing or whatever it may have been.

But what if you were looking for something based on a different criteria than colour? Or did you sub-categorise too? Say, for example, ‘Red; Fourer’ or ‘Window; Small’?

mogrim

But what if you were looking for something based on a different criteria than colour? Or did you sub-categorise too? Say, for example, ‘Red; Fourer’ or ‘Window; Small’?

Fourer thin or thick?

Either way it’s still WRONG. The white noise of a million clicks as you rummage through a Lego box is an important part of childhood.

geedub16
    Free Member

organic355 is right don’t sell it man I still have my lego when I was a nipper big red box of mixed lego hours of fun and now its mega sentimental

organic355 epic space set up that – for rich kids!

geedub16
    Free Member

Holy S**t the BATCAVE!! I would play with that now and I am 32 you would have to also remortgage for a set up like that

Northwind

johndoh – Member

Build a lego warehouse. Ah it’s all going a bit Ed Sheeran

Nah, we just sorted by colour, more or less… And the really common colours got slightly sub-sorted. And some things got individually sorted, like guns, wheels etc, or technic cogs and such.

And that way you still get to rummage through the boxes. (or better yet, tip them out to go through them, tshhtshtsghtghsghgshgtht.

theflatboy
    Free Member

i can’t be bothered to read this thread so assume someone has already asked this. i’ll take it, how much for the lot?

firestarter
    Free Member

I want Lego for the little man but its so expensive 🙁

trb
    Free Member

family & friends clubbed together to get junior trb a couple of starter packs and some vehicle sets for his 5th birthday. Hours of fun for all the family on a rainy sunday afternoon 😀

Once you’ve got a starter kit the good thing is that small additional sets are not too expensive. It’s a long term investment

I mentioned to his 15yr old cousin that he could feel free to pass on any of his collection. He refused. Wise boy

firestarter
    Free Member

Lol I’ll have to inform the family 😉

smoggy
    Free Member

So i’ve had time to look through it and it’s not as “vast” as I remembered it would be, (especially once all the “fluff and non lego stuff has been removed!) Only have about a couple of kilos of assorted bricks and some bases -no complete sets -but lots of instructions!-for now i’m goin to keep hold of it…….and let this thread rest in peace (or lego pieces) 🙂

IGMC

sc-xc

Yep, I sold it on ebay. To someone from STW.

Who’d have thunk it?

lordmerchant
    Free Member

Ive got an awesome lego cowboy fort, fort legorado iirc, its up in my attic, no way I’d ever part with it but saw one on fleabay recently and went for £45!!

Viewing 24 posts - 41 through 64 (of 64 total)

The topic ‘Best way to sell Lego?’ is closed to new replies.