Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Best waterproof jacket
  • Ringo
    Free Member

I’ve got a pace one at the moment which I think is on it’s last legs, ideally want something that keeps you dry and not too sweaty budget £150

CheesybeanZ

have a look at the endura stealth , i can sweat my own body weight and my endura’s been great .

pymwymis
    Free Member

Endura Venturi (like MT500 without attached hood) – very breathable 28000 of those thingies they measure such things in as opposed to about 10000 for most other non PTFE stuff.

Stealth is a a soft shell I think but I could be wrong.

thered

Stealth is indeed a softshell

pymwymis
    Free Member

Endura Venturi (like MT500 without attached hood) – very breathable 28000 of those thingies they measure such things in as opposed to about 10000 for most other non PTFE stuff.

Stealth is a a soft shell I think but I could be wrong.

ton

not a altura mayhem. imho

Ringo
    Free Member

I’ll never buy alturas shit again, **** crap

ton

i concur.

nickc

Pace 3×3

It’s compromised (everything is really) but it’s the best combo of fit, waterproof-ness*, and breathability that I’ve come across

*not sure if actual word.

h4muf
    Free Member

I bought a rab bergen for £85 amazing thing!

Ringo
    Free Member

I’ve got a pace 3×3 now is starting too fall apart, what about gore stuff?

ton

the new Rab stuff is nice, waterproof pertex, single skin, packs down tiny.
    rab volt is the model.

nickc

gore is nice fo-shure…buuut, it is expensive, and do you really want to screw up and expensive jacket and shove it in the bottom of the pack, or not worry about the brambles etc etc?

stevenc
    Free Member

Endura Convert here. Have it about 3 years now and it’s still going strong.

banks
    Free Member

Dare2b Mindset Stretch got mine for 50quid. Would pay 3 times that as its spot on!

Nipper99
    Free Member

I splashed out £200 on a Showerpass Elite 2.1 which is an event jacket and i would say in terms of keeping you dry from both outside and inside is one of the best jackets i have owned. US design so on the larger cut for the size i.e. not euro tiny.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Best waterproof jacket’ is closed to new replies.