Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Best Van for Domestic use by a surfer/DH rider? The Type R is not that practical
  • mtbmatt
    Free Member

I dont get that mtbmatt? I have the EP3 Type R 52 plate

Perhaps its just a joke that ITR owners know. EP3 aka “bread van”.

beb

Hi Jay, I’d be v interested in your CTR when you come to sell, drop me a line when the time comes

Cheers

Ben

YETIboyJAY
    Free Member

MTBMATT: Sorry mate, i’m not up with all the forum speak! I know very little about all the in’s and out’s of the CTR/ITR forums and banter, but i do know there’s a lot of it!

I am based in Plymouth, so the guy who has a friend in Murray VW, an in there would be great!

All the people interested in my car, i will keep you posted. I am spending a few quid on it pre-sale as i will only sell things 100%. It needs new disks and pads so i shelled out for some EBC grooved ones (£350.00!!) and some new pads, they will be fitted next week. Its also due a service so it will have all the services up to date (that will be done at a main dealer). So all in all it will be sold perfect (as a used 6/7yr old car can be!) I will expect it will be properly for sale within the next 6 weeks due to having to swap my private plate off of it (DVLA can take weeks!)

Cheers guys.

YETIboyJAY
    Free Member

Ok, sorry to drag up an old thread, but i am getting a T5 and the TYPE R is FOR SALE!!!

Email me if you are interested.

jaymclaren85@hotmail.co.uk

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘Best Van for Domestic use by a surfer/DH rider? The Type R is not that practical’ is closed to new replies.