Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Best track pump
  • alexandersupertramp
    Free Member

Can anyone recommend a track pump.
    The spring popped out mine when trying to go tubeless.
    Don’t mind paying for a quality one. But are the £50 that better than the £30 ones.
    And I have searched the forum but can’t find any old threads.

Andy_Sweet
    Free Member

I’ve got a specialized one, it’s called an “air tool” and cost about 50 quid. Money well spent, wish I’d bought it years earlier, I wasted loads on rubbish ones over the years….

Scapegoat

Bontrager Charger. Bisexual head works both valve types without swapping, and clamps on nicely. Shifts enough air to seat tubeless tyres with minimum fuss, pumps up fat tyres fast, and road tyres hard. Only issue is the gauge under reads a bit , so I have to check with a digital one to avoid pinging off everything. Not att he most expensive end of pricing either.

feisty
    Free Member

My cannodale one does both valve types without changing anything and seats tubeless tyres up with ease, why I waited almost 20 years to get a track pump I will never know.

Best tool I have ever bought

zero-cool
    Free Member

My Lezyne Steel Floor pump is well built and works well. It’s available in low pressure high volume or the skinnier high pressure one for road bikes.

househusband

Consider, strongly, the range of the attached pressure gauge!

The SKS one I have is pretty pointless as the range is a couple of hundred psi – so barely registers at the lower end!

mintsauce5
    Free Member

Joe blow sport I’ve got , really like it

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Best track pump’ is closed to new replies.