Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Best summer tyres…..well IMHO :-)
  • letmetalktomark

That time of year seems to be on us and before my ride today I switched to my trusty Intense System 2 tyres. These didn't get a lot of use last year due to the poor summer but whilst it was warm and dry I changed to them from Minions.

Despite their meager 2.0 sizing they feel larger that they are and wth conditions like they were today were the best performance enhancer I have tried since the last time I fitted them! 🙂

I know tyre choice is a personal thing but for those looking for a change or are just in need of a dry weather tyre they are well worth a go…….well in my opinion!

njee20
    Free Member

**Cough** Furious Fred **cough**

The only tyre to use if you don't value your face or enjoy riding in straight lines only 🙂

letmetalktomark

The only tyre to use if you don't value your face or enjoy riding in straight lines only

😆 😆 😆

They look a bit too full on, but must weigh nowt!

DT78
    Free Member

I had my first run with a fast fred on the back on Friday, can't say I had any trouble with it on my local loop, was really expecting it to break away unexpectedly or puncture instantly but was fine. Not bad for a sub 400g tyre imo. (replaced a bont mudx)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Best summer tyres…..well IMHO :-)’ is closed to new replies.