Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Best spam ever
  • bencooper
    Free Member

Hello sexual prince Are you okay? How is your mood? I am very worried and do not know how to start this letter . I am a beautiful , kind and sexy girl . my name Quemby . I am 30 years old. I have the large business, I am engaged in sale of flowers. I will be very strongly glad to get acquainted with you. So it turned out that business took away too much free time and I didnt manage to find the man. Namely to your city. Certainly I not so imagined the rest and thought that to me will be interesting and cheerful. But now I decided to correct it. I took vacation at work and arrived to your country. I dreamed of that that I will get acquainted with the man and I will spend with him excellent time. But there was all absolutely on the contrary. Here within 3 weeks I am absolutely alone. I will tell you honestly. it is boring for me in your country. I go to bed and wake up one in a cold bed. I will tell honestly. that it is even more difficult to be without sex during the long time. I forgot when in my life there was a sex. I am the nice, young, beautiful woman. I have money. At present I want to find the man for sex Yes, Yes the man for sex. I understand that I arrive strange but I offer you will meet me. I will pay all expenses. We could spend not bad time together. What do you think of it? I prepared video for you and posted it in the Internet. My spoken language is one many better than written. On it it would be pleasant to me if you watched my video. In it I tell about myself in more detail. I ask you not to write me on Email. As I very seldom check the mail. If you were interested by my offer, ask you to be registered on a site and to find me there. On this site I uploaded the video I Beg you to present to me one minute and to make it. Site Address SEXMEETINGCHAT.BIZ my nickname angelledy On it I will finish the letter to you. I hope that I interested to you. I wait for you on a site. I hug and kiss you in your lips, bye PS Ya published phone number on the website. I hope that you will call me.

😀

allthepies
    Free Member

WOOF!

You are in there.

Jamie
    Free Member

Quemby

Sounds like a coastal village near Skegness.

Was she worth it?

thepurist

Just how large was her “business”? Could be a bit off putting..

scaredypants

We could spend not bad time together.

Aye, best not get your hopes too high, love

rocketman
    Free Member

😆 seems legit

DezB
    Free Member

SEXMEETINGCHAT.BIZ

Definitely legit 😆

taffy
    Free Member

Well you ” are the man fr the sex” ! You lucky swine!

tomhoward

This is now my ‘about me’ on POF.

martinhutch

Quemby, eh?

timb34
    Free Member

I will now be starting and finishing all e-mail this way :

Hello sexual prince

I hug and kiss you in your lips, bye

Lawmanmx
    Free Member

She sounds Ace, ask her if she has a sister for me 😆

BigDummy
    Free Member

Quemby Name Meaning

You can achieve the state of happiness if you is willing to accept your needs in a complimentary relationship and go to create them.

epicyclo

Definitely compatible for Ben – sounds like she’s in the recumbent business too… 🙂

Leku
    Free Member

Seems legit. However if she has a large stuffed bear, run for the hills..

bencooper
    Free Member

Definitely compatible for Ben – sounds like she’s in the recumbent business too…

And she capitalises Yes, so is in favour of Scottish independence 😉

annebr
    Free Member

is this Smell_its “mates” GF?

pondo

I forgot when in my life there was a sex

That’s what marriage does for you.

franksinatra

I will get acquainted with the man and I will spend with him excellent time.

cfinnimore
    Free Member

Play the game.

Do you know of the “send me a cheetah” fabled thread?

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Best spam ever’ is closed to new replies.