Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Best small unobtrusive camera for the road bike?
  • Onzadog
    Free Member

Not interested in producing some sick edits. I’m looking for a small unobtrusive camera for my own protection. I hate the idea of becoming a carema weilding worrior but the bottom link is, it’s getting worse out there, not better.

Which cameras are good for this?

jota180
    Free Member

Do you need waterproof?
    What sort of battery life do you need?

Onzadog
    Free Member

Yep, I train in the rain so I guess waterproof would be useful. Battery of several hours would be useful as well but that might be a bit of an ask. What sort of run time do people normally get?

jota180
    Free Member

2 hours is more like the norm for most cams

I like the look of the Panasonic HX-A100

chico66
    Free Member

I’ve just got Roadhawk Ride. Very impressed with it so far, smaller than I thought it would be and comes with a multitude of different mounts. Records in a loop so all you have to do is switch it on at the start and switch it off at the end. If you put in a big memory card I think it records about 8 hours before overwriting the oldest files. Battery life might not be what you’re looking for at around 90 minutes but it comes with cables to attach to an external battery.

Halfords was the cheapest I could find and work do a 20% voucher scheme which meant I got it for just under £100

fourbanger
    Free Member

Look at Rollei

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Best small unobtrusive camera for the road bike?’ is closed to new replies.