Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • Best shop for cheap jeans?
  • Mugboo

I confess, I’m a cheapskate, my days of Armani are long behind me. These days, as long as they fit and are the right shade they’ll do!

My last lot came from the Gap outlet but had zips that wouldn’t stay up. Where else should I look? I would prefer to try them on and I do not want anything too skinny… If it’s in Huddersfield that would really help 🙂

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Uniqlo do nice Selvedge Denim jeans for under £40..
    Ah, but they aren’t in Huddersfield.

bearnecessities

I’m not big on jeans, but I believe TK Maxx is your answer.

john_drummer
    Free Member

Matalan do cheap jeans. I’m sure there’ll be one in Huddersfield but there’s definitely one in Dewsbury, two in Bradford, one in Wakefield, one in Leeds etc

petrieboy

I picked up a pair of selvedge denim ones from Gap outlet last week for very little money. Just checked the zip and it’s all fine.

Mugboo

Not even in Leeds Teetosugars!

I’m 32/32 so TK is out as that size is too popular sadly, plus I don’t want dragon on the back of them..

ads678

Levis outlet shop at junction 32 outlet village, Castleford. Getting a bit far away but always have lots of stock and usually do ‘2 for ??’ Deals.

Mugboo

Maybe the Outlet ones are just cheaper for a reason?

John, I’ll check Matalan out, is Primani OK? I’ve never been in there. These days I always have something better to do than shop.

fruitbat

Marks and Spencer – FTW

TheFlyingOx

H&M do decent enough jeans, although if you have anything other than micro-calves then the only ones that will fit are in their bootcut range. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a pair costing more than £30 in there.

Mugboo

Good shout ads, its only 25 mins from Brighouse 🙂

Mugboo

My calves are huge, maybe not but definitely bigger than average.

sadexpunk

have you tried m&m direct? just looked and plenty of decent named stuff for £10/£15/£20ish. pricier options too should you so wish….

s’wot i do every now and then when the wardrobes looking a bit shabby, order shedloads of clothes, cheap delivery (maybe free, cant remember), try it all on, keep what i like, send the rest back from a local hermes drop-off point (usually a local martins type shop). dont even have to drive into town, so spot on 😉

RobHilton
    Free Member

Army surplus? I’ve got some quite fetching German polis issue brown jeans that cost not a lot

monkeychild
    Free Member

Army surplus? I’ve got some quite fetching German polis issue brown jeans that cost not a lot

They look alright for messing about on the bmx!!! Cheers 😀

johndoh
    Free Member

Get the hotukdeals app on your phone and get an alert set up.

I got some great 501s for £18 a couple of months ago.

Mugboo

I will check out M&M, I’ve bought from them before and go try on some Levi’s as all those numbers mean nowt to me. I seem to remember that 501’s didn’t fit my like they fitted Nick Kamen!

Thanks folks

Mugboo

In the end due to a kid with the two Bob bits having to be picked up from school, Castleford was too far. I made it to Huddersfield TK Maxx, I tried ****, Replay and Diesel, then tried Next instead & bingo, success!
    2 pairs, £20 each for work, 2 pairs at £35 & £38 for owt else including 2 belts. Their 32″ regular is a 31″ leg which is perfect and they have a lot more give than all those other brands.

simonr2011
    Free Member

Sportsdirect ( I know we all hate them)have some bargain jeans. I pickup up a few pairs of Levis a while back for less than £20 each.

TrailriderJim
    Free Member

I find ASOS pretty good. I take it your definition of cheap doesn’t extend this far down? Pretty lazy journalism though. No supplier will likely be paying minimum wage, they’re probably getting the material much cheaper than suggested. The material is the biggest cost by far.

Mugboo

Your right Jim, jeggings are a step too far…

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

Next do perfectly good jeans for £22.

Any combination of leg length, skinny, normal and loose fits too.

Pigface
    Free Member

Has nobody said the Hebden Bridge Trouser Company?

bruneep

PF.He was wanting “cheap”

Pigface
    Free Member

Oh sorry I came over all Flashheart 😉

mitsumonkey
    Free Member

I was going to suggest Next, but it looks like you’ve just discovered their jeans, I’ve been buying mine from there for years they have a big range of styles.

bros
    Free Member

H&M often have decent men’s jeans that aren’t skinny. Decent price too

TheBrick
    Free Member

Tescos, work wearshops, agricultural suppliers, charity shops.

thenorthwind

M&S Outlet. Their home brand basic jeans are well made and hardwearing (the pair I’m currently wearing withstood some road rash from a “technical dismount”) if not particularly stylish.

perchypanther
    Free Member

+1 for Next.
    The only place i can get jeans to fit my long torso/ short legged monkey frame.

jonnym92

Uniqlo

Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)

The topic ‘Best shop for cheap jeans?’ is closed to new replies.