Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Best shoes for Riding Flats?
  • hitman
    Free Member

Which are the best for trails and more aggressive riding – include link if possible. Many thanks 🙂

Jimbo
    Free Member

5.10s. End of.

saxabar
    Free Member

FiveTens: http://www.fiveten.com/

They stick like Pritt Stick to pedals.

hitman
    Free Member

Cheers – any particular model?
    What's the fit like on them?
    I have very narrow low volume feet BTW

saxabar
    Free Member

I wear the Impact 2 Mids which may be a little OTT for trail riding, but great for DH/Freeriding. I wear them for trails anyhow although may look a tad "try-hard"! They are a wide fit and I tend to wear them with a thick pair of sports socks (a little extra padding on the heel). They are pricey but they're a one-off purchase. I don't know what a low volume foot is I'm afraid!

jfeb
    Free Member

I have just bought the "Freeride" shoes. They get their first outing this afternoon. They are less chunky than Impact2's which is why I chose them. I can report back later 🙂

Burts
    Free Member

Switched to flats last month (after 7yrs of SPDs) and now have a pair of the Freeriders. Same as jfeb, the Impacts looked a bit chunky for general trail use. Good fit (I've got narrow feet), comfy to walk in and stick to the pedals just like everybody says they do. Just remember, keep your heels down for the rough stuff.

HoratioHufnagel
    Free Member

i got some Shimano MP56s. Nothing else fits my clown size feet! Lasting well through the winter, grip well. Just look a bit stupid, but the flap makes sense in winter.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Best shoes for Riding Flats?’ is closed to new replies.