Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Best rechargeable batteries – Now winter has set in.
  • Cowman

Had our first winter day out on Sat this year (Lakes). The conversation we had at the time got me thinking, as we were hugging cameras and GPS’ in internal pockets to preserve the batteries.

Does anyone have any view to what the best AA type rechargeable batteries are for cold weather. I.e GPS on bike mount, so no body warmth, and its so cold that gear cables are freezing up? I have no view on this what so ever, but wondered if anyone had put any effort into it??

Got us thinking about the new electronic shifters too, wonder how they will cope with cold winter wet rides?

CHB

Sanyo eneloop every time.

johnnystorm

I’ve been happy with 7Dayshop 2900mah AAs. Having said that, for the BB200 I didn’t want to change batteries in my Garmin Dakota so invested in a pair of non rechargable lithium AAs. 22 hrs later and the battery life indicator had only moved one notch.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Cowman

Thanks both, ill look into them.

Cow

jamiep
    Free Member

search on here for the link to panasonic from amazon. pre-charged and hold there life like eneloop. About £4.50 for 4. I used to go with 7dayshop but the ‘hold charge’ ones don’t seem to too well

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Best rechargeable batteries – Now winter has set in.’ is closed to new replies.