Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Best price for Reverb?
  • stayhigh

Evening All

Short and sweet but where is currently the best place for a non stealth Reverb, 30.9 x 400mm?

Thanks

danoodog
    Free Member

Wiggle have a good discount at the moment.

stayhigh

Wiggle & CRC are both #190.

What German sites are worth a look, Action Sports are out of stock.

devash
    Free Member

Alltricks or Bike-discount.de if you have a credit card that doesn’t charge a fee for euro transactions. The GBP to EUR exchange rate is really good at the moment so you’re looking at £170ish delivered.

stayhigh

Cool, thanks for that 🙂

agentdagnamit
    Free Member

And buy yourself a spare top cap assembly while you’re at it, for when the bushing wears by the end of Summer…

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Do you mean the “Cheapest” rather than the “best”?

The two are not always the same.

Suggsey
    Free Member

Or ebay….my mates selling a 30.9 that needs a service, it’s only on about £30 with a couple of days to go!

br
    Free Member

Do you mean the “Cheapest” rather than the “best”?

The two are not always the same.

+1

When I got mine (Stealth) I went for the cheapest UK supplied c/w bleed kit.

stayhigh

If there’s somewhere doing a deal with the bleed kit that would be good

scraggy
    Free Member

Whats the difference between the “cheapest” and the “best” are they not all built in the same factory?genuine question

acsevens

Tredz are doing them for £175 and you can get a £5 discount if you sign up to their newsletter. I have bought one this very evening.

ssboggy

Merlin were the same price as CRC a couple of weeks ago and the Merlin one comes with bleed kit which the CRC one doesn’t. Have a look at Winstanleys too

br
    Free Member

Whats the difference between the “cheapest” and the “best” are they not all built in the same factory?genuine question

“Cheapest” is the cheapest initial price whereas the “best” is the one that you can depend on (when there is a problem).

For me, it was Merlin.

posiwev
    Free Member

Just got a 30.9 for £130ish delvered from Alltricks with 10% discount via AMRX and transfer through transferwise for which I may get 5 quid cashback also.

posiwev
    Free Member

Just got a 30.9 for £130ish delvered from Alltricks with 10% discount via AMRX and transfer through transferwise for which I may get 5 quid cashback also.

handybendyhendo
    Free Member

All Tricks for me too……£131 with PO CC.

Best tell the 2nd had sellers to re-think their prices…..or maybe the 2nd hand buyers to be more ‘savvy’

darrenspink
    Free Member

AMRX…whats that then?

If you need to send it back for warranty repairs won’t it be an arse Being in France?

handybendyhendo
    Free Member

no idea….but i typed it in and got a discount…..

wrecker
    Free Member

When I got mine (Stealth) I went for the cheapest UK supplied c/w bleed kit.

My Reverb Stealth from bike-components.de was a full retail pack w/bleed kit.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Best price for Reverb?’ is closed to new replies.