Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Best price for black Oakley Jawbones?
  • Onzadog
    Free Member

Now Steptoe’s no longer do them, where is the best place to find a good price on Oakley kit? In particular, the black jawbones?

Cheers.

colnagokid
    Onzadog
    Free Member

I did see those but I’m not sure what the difference is with the Asian Fit version which is all they offer in the colour I want.

Blazin-saddles
    Free Member

Aisian Fit is wider than std.

2nd Eyewear outlet though. I got a pair through in less than 24hrs from ordering and no sign of them being 2nds.

Mike_T

try ebay

i waited for a couple of weeks until the array i wanted came up, got them for £90, black irdium, prisum, vault and soft bag. not a mark on them. Yes they are real before anyone asks.

FuzzyWuzzy

http://uk.oakley.com/asian_fit
    Few more differences than just being wider

Houns

I have a couple of pairs of Asian fit Oakleys, the difference is hardly noticeable

Onzadog
    Free Member

Just ordered some from shadestation. $135 pounds not dollats, just not found the pound sign on my phone yet. They’re even willing to swap the yellow lens to a clear one for me.

DT78
    Free Member

eyewear outlet for me too (recommendation from here)

£100 delivered next day, hard case, soft case, 2 sets of lenses. Can see no marks anywhere and it says on their site if you are unhappy you can get a full refund.

I went for the normal fit, you get two different nose pieces as well which change the fit quite alot.

chuffed

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Best price for black Oakley Jawbones?’ is closed to new replies.