Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • best place to sell gig tickets (non-tout content)
  • sadexpunk

mate of mine (no, its not me, its U2 FFS 😆 ) has ended up with 4 extra U2 tix for july at twickenham. genuine mistake, his mate bought 4 from a website after a few beers, they woke up next day thinking the website was hooky and theyd lost their money, so my mate ordered 4 from official site. something like that anyway.
    his mate has now confirmed theyre actually genuine, so they got 4 left. hes scared of being conned on ebay, and doesnt know the best way of selling these.
    hes not after a profit, happy to sell at face value. which is…… wait for it…… £300 per ticket!!! that must be the going rate to go see a godlike political icon i spose 😕

anyone know of any sites that wont fleece him with either extortionate charges or conmen? gumtree maybe? any genuine ticket sites for this type of thing?

ta

craig24
    Free Member

StubHub? Owned by eBay I think, not sure on how much they charge to sell them for you though.

mossimus
    Free Member

I’ve had good results with @twickets on twitter, the condition being you can’t sell over face value so no touts.

woody2000

http://www.getmein.com/

£300 a ticket, really? Dear god…

Freester
    Mister-P
    Free Member

He bought four £300 tickets whilst drunk from a website he wasn’t sure wasn’t a scam site? What the hell was he drinking?

sadexpunk

He bought four £300 tickets whilst drunk from a website he wasn’t sure wasn’t a scam site? What the hell was he drinking?

twas his mate that did that i think, not sure what he was drinking 🙂

thanks for the recommendations, very helpful, some good links there.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘best place to sell gig tickets (non-tout content)’ is closed to new replies.