Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • best place to buy Star Wars figures/vehicles
  • big_scot_nanny

it's for my son, honest! 😆

His 5th birthday coming up, thought about star wars lego, might still be the best option, but think figures and vehicles might be best. It's for my mum to buy him.

However, where to get them from? Amazon has a bizarre selection, and pretty much none of it is from them and we have major shenanigans buying from other vendors through amazon in the past. (esp for kids toys! take your money, then get random emails stating that theya re out of stock).

Any guidance greatly appreciated.

Kev

munkster
    Free Member

Mos Eisley branch of Toys R' Us??

IGMC 😳

tinribz
    Free Member

Lego have their own online shop:

http://shop.lego.com/ByTheme/Leaf.aspx?cn=472&d=322

We've ordered from them a few times.

ziggy
    Free Member

If you want my advice don't buy the huge ones, although it was fun I had a very impatient young boy waiting for daddy to finish building his AT AT.

I always buy from the lego online store, takes about 5 days delivery though, there's also alot of stuff on there you can't get in the shops, bought the son some lego knife and fork set and some lego man ice cube nakers, he thought they were ace.

big_scot_nanny

All top tips, many thanks people. Friends seemed to recommend that we go for figures/vehicles and lego will drive us potty, but he has a fair bit of proper lego, with a we ebit of star wars lego in there, and he does love it.

Hadn't seen play.com, that looks good.

Maybe we will go for lego after all, it is nice.

Kev

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘best place to buy Star Wars figures/vehicles’ is closed to new replies.