Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • best place to buy reverb?
  • xcentric
    Free Member

tweeks in the UK seem to be the cheapest at the mo – £239.99 – are there any codes for them around, or for anywhere else that make it cheaper?

Would be happy with bike-discount.de but (i) they’re out of stock of what I want – 31.6, 420mm, 125mm, right-hand, 2012 – and (ii) it’s unclear whether the warranty is honoured in the UK -SRAM’s pdf suggests you need to go to the shop you bought it from, nless superceeded b local laws – and not sure if EU law means I can take it back anywhere in the EU….. Have emailed the distributors here to check.

But if I can get it for not too much more in the UK then I will. Anyone know of the best deals?

bunkbed
    Free Member

Have you tried crc and asked on here for a discount voucher 😉 you should be covered then

xcentric
    Free Member

currently out of stock – but happy to go there – what discount vouchers do people have one here that they’re willing to give away then?!

honourablegeorge

Rose Bikes have had them v cheap lately.

I’d have no worries on the German sites in terms of warranty – Rose will pay for shipping on their returns, bike-components.de I think do the same – the customer service on the German sites would put many sites over here to shame.

Here’s 4 CRC codes that might still work.

8VYXFGRVINVIPP

17YA2IYM2GQI9W

HFXM84U8M7JKIL

JVBRE2EUQFAW27

xcentric
    Free Member

@honourablegeorge – Rose’s ones have been the earlier versions, which have had a few more issues with them, so am after the later ones – but the price is really good when they have them in.

thanks for the crc codes – are these all £10 off?

larrystumbles
    Free Member

The post you want are available at on-one for £199 ?
    http://www.on-one.co.uk/i/q/SPRSREV/rockshox_reverb_adjustable_seatpost

ruscle
    Free Member

I think their needs to be a ‘sticky’ on Reverb post!! The Rockshox warranty is world wide, but the service centre in the UK is not set up to take posts from individual customers so they state you have to send it via a bike shop with the original receipt. This does not need to be the original shop you purchased it from, just a shop which they can invoice etc so you may have to pay the postage. Warranty on the posts are 2 years and the tolerances on the 2012 post are tighter so will have less play and be sealed better, although I have had no problems with my 2011 post in 11 months of use. All info from the service centre so is 100% correct.

xcentric
    Free Member

@larrystumbles – those are the 2011 model, and whilst cheaper, are less well sealed and then you have to buy a bleed kit too…..

momo

I bought mine from Bike Scene in Guisborough at the weekend, 2012 with bleed kit for £239.99.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘best place to buy reverb?’ is closed to new replies.