Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Best place to buy Pace RC303 replacement dropouts?
  • crispedwheel
    Free Member

As the title suggests really – just looking for some advice as to where’s best to buy replacement dropouts for a Pace303 frame.
    Also, does anyone know whether the dropouts for the RC305/405/506 fit a 303 frame – as I’ve seen these listed on crc etc.
    Thanks

Onzadog
    Free Member

I got my last one from Tim at Sideways as he was the only person who actually had stock. In all my years of mountain biking, the Pace 305 seems to have the softest drop out I’ve ever come across.

Speshpaul

BETD. the 303/5 uses the same drop out as the old 200/300 frames.
    BETD have these in stock for around £16

Onzadog
    Free Member

wish I’d known that at the time!

Onzadog
    Free Member

I’ve had a look but I can’t see them. if anyone finds it, will they post a link?

Mackem

Buy two, they are made of Primula.

crispedwheel
    Free Member

Thanks Speshpaul – i can’t find them on the BETD site either though, and they’re not showing on the pdf that you can download of all hangers. any suggestions?

coatesy
    Free Member

Why not try Pace themselves,they sold me a new seatclamp for my F8 no problem.

Speshpaul

Give BETD a call Tel: +44(0)1782 629462
    Pace, well their ones are made of cheese and cost £25 +postage.
    On my 303 i ran a hanger banger as well after buying a couple of these.

Speshpaul

Hi all
    Just had a email back off Rob at BETD, he has got the pace mech hangers in stock, just hasn’t updated the pdf for a while.
    Cheers
    paul

crispedwheel
    Free Member

speshpaul – excellent, thanks. I emailed as well but no reply yet. Will phone them up and order!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Best place to buy Pace RC303 replacement dropouts?’ is closed to new replies.