Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Best place to buy 2nd hand iPhone 6 plus?
  • iolo
    Free Member

Don’t really trust eBay and gumtree. What’s stopping the phone being reported stolen and claim on insurance ?
    Where would you suggest?

iain1775
    Free Member

Not 2nd hand but if your also looking for a new contract I just got an iPhone 6 from mobilephonesdirect for £150 (64gb), with £42 topcashback making it £108
    £32.50pm on EE 4g extra tariff (inclusive calls in Europe etc), unlimited calls and texts, 4gb data
    6plus where only a few £ more
    Best I could find by a long way, Three my existing contract couldn’t come close

jambalaya
    Free Member

I doubt you’ll find too many (any 6+) for sale yet and a genuinely unlocked one (not backstreet) will be worth close to retail price IMO. Any bought under contract won’t be unlocked by the provider without payment of a big surcharge as the contract will have been running less than 6 months, so sellers will use backstreet and then claim it’s fully unlocked.

DickBarton

Apple surely? All those buying it and realising it is too big and replacing it with the 6?

iolo
    Free Member

I already have one with o2. I need another as a gift for someone in Austria so needs to be unlocked and not on a contract.
    Apple don’t have any refurbished.

notmyrealname
    Free Member

Try looking in the classifieds on AV Forums.
    There’s usually plenty of phones for sale on there.

iolo
    Free Member

Any more trustworthy than others?

notmyrealname
    Free Member

On AV Forums I tend to just go by the Itrader feedback scores that people have. I’ve never had any issues with the classifieds there.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Best place to buy 2nd hand iPhone 6 plus?’ is closed to new replies.