Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Best place for cheap Oakleys
  • megastream
    Free Member

I want to get some new Oakleys, probably Radars, anyone know any good cheap suppliers online?

tragically1969
    Free Member
    timmys
    carlosg
    Free Member
    Marmoset
    Free Member

Oakley outlet at Cheshire Oaks had some good reductions on quite a few styles last week.

tree-magnet
    Free Member

Baghdad international Airport. 80 dollars for some iridium polarised half jackets. hth

jam-bo

Baghdad international Airport

pick us up some GasCans on your way home…

tree-magnet
    Free Member

:salute:

Should be home in June some time, so I'll pm you over there <———- closer to the time.

missingfrontallobe
    Free Member

Marmoset – Member
    Oakley outlet at Cheshire Oaks had some good reductions on quite a few styles last week.

+1, nearly always got some decent offers on, clothing last time I was in too.

I tried one of the internet places a couple of years ago, got a "out of stock" response for several weeks and they were a pain to get payment back from.

Houns

*Readies order for Tree*

aphex_2k
    Free Member

eBay can throw up some bargains. I got some Flak Jacket XLJ's with transition lenses for 70 quid a couple of years ago.

Barelyincontrol
    Free Member

Steptoes have an excellent range and great prices. Occasionally see cheaper but generally they are just bullshitters with no stock.

backhander
    Free Member
    xherbivorex
    Free Member

does the cheshire oaks outlet sell cut price goggles as well as glasses? i'm after some o frames, pref with iridium lens (so, the pro frames basically), and wondering if it's worth a trip there next weekend?

shighter
    Free Member

steptoes all the way

missingfrontallobe
    Free Member

xherbivorex – Member
    does the cheshire oaks outlet sell cut price goggles as well as glasses? i'm after some o frames, pref with iridium lens (so, the pro frames basically), and wondering if it's worth a trip there next weekend?

Honestly couldn't tell you, not looked for that type of kit.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Best place for cheap Oakleys’ is closed to new replies.