Viewing 8 posts - 81 through 88 (of 88 total)
  • Best piece of bike clothing you ever bought?
  • sas
    Free Member

Gore Oxford Windstopper jacket, bought about 6 years ago after seeing a PSA on here. Waterproofing has pretty much gone, other than that it’s still great and I also wear it for walking.

Militant_biker

Assos 851 AirJack – bought about 5 years ago in a sale, transformed my winter riding. Looking a bit bobbly around my waist from daily commuting with a rucsac on, but still works perfectly.

Looks weird though. Especially when coupled with 851 bib longs. And 851 gloves. But toasty for minimal bulk.

Edit. And Sealskinz socks.

simons_nicolai-uk
    Free Member

Defeet merino knee and arm warmers.

Toasty, comfortable, stay in place. Add flexibility to shorts and short shirts, easy to stash if it warms up.

Pearl Izumi gloves in general. Have bought lots of other gloves over the years but PI reliably comfortable anad long lasting.

PMK2060

Dhb balaclava. Great for sub zero commuting.

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

Mcippolini bib tights. Such a good cut and fit its like wearing nothing, except warmer 😉

gee
    Free Member

Ditto Assos 851 jacket – bought 2 when I worked in the bike trade in 2005 and 8 winters later they are still excellent. Particularly impressive as they have been used so much.

GB

JoeG
    Free Member

Halo headband. No sweat in the eyes! 10/10!

Houns

Gore Phantom II

North wave Celsius boots

Merino buff

Endura eVent shorts

661 winter gloves

Sealskins socks

Viewing 8 posts - 81 through 88 (of 88 total)

The topic ‘Best piece of bike clothing you ever bought?’ is closed to new replies.