Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Best Photo storage site for multiple users to upload
  • franksinatra

So if you were away on a trip with 20 mates and you all wanted to share your photos, what would you use?

It needs to support multiple users to upload and view with one ‘admin’ to tidy up, filter, set share permissions etc. Ideally, it needs to be free and not tied into google / apple type accounts so it can be used by anybody.

franksinatra

anyone?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Facebook?
    Flickr?

ButtonMoon

Dropbox – Thread closed

Or Box, but the UI is nowhere near as good as DB.

duntstick
    Free Member

Picasa/Google+, anyone you share the link with can see them, or be made public, or the link can be put on FB etc.

franksinatra

I use Picassa Web albums just now but I need multiple users to be able to upload and they cannot do this without having access to my google account details.

Dropbox would fit the bill but is there not an issue with having more than one dropbox account on a device?

duntstick
    Free Member

Make a Picasa album/ Google account special for the job and give the password to your group?

nickjb
    Free Member

Depends what you mean by ‘share’. If you want to spread full res copies around then Dropbox. If you just want to look at and maybe comment on then Facebook.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Best Photo storage site for multiple users to upload’ is closed to new replies.