Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Best non-fogging up riding glasses
  • swoosh
    Free Member

as above really. what glasses do people find dont fog up easily? I have some Tifosi Q3s and they fog up quite badly. I’ve tried the candle wax on the lenses trick and stuff like that but nothing seems to work so wanting some new ones.

matthew_h
    Free Member

Oakley Radars with the vented lenses.

Absolutely superb

nickc

Rudy Project Rydon.

Dr_Bike
    Free Member

You mention you’ve tried candle wax etc. , I use a drop of washing up liquid on the lens, polish this off so the lens is clear again, seems to work well.

ajantom

Adidas Evil Eye Climacool – had a pair for 2 years now. The lenses have little holes top and bottom which allow airflow, and prevents fogging. Also comes with interchangeable lenses – probably the easiest ones to swap around that I’ve used. Also the earpiece angle is adjustable, which is good if like most people your ears aren’t exactly the same size/height!

I have quite a lot of experience here as my sister is a pro triathlete, and passes on about 4 pairs of specs a year to me, which then go out to my mates when I’ve chosen my favourites. Everyone’s happy 😉

swoosh
    Free Member

Dr_Bike – Member
    You mention you’ve tried candle wax etc. , I use a drop of washing up liquid on the lens, polish this off so the lens is clear again, seems to work well.

how often do you do that? not heard of that as a way of keeping the lenses from fogging up. anything is worth a punt once aint it.

snaps
    Free Member

Bolle protec (not sure if still made)
    Or anti fog from HERE

nickc

I use the candle wax method. More water water beading than for anti-fogging though.

roger-m
    Free Member

Try and find some of this …

Gibs formula anti glare

It’s a pink waxy stick in basic packaging with no website. Only contact is the address
    Hawaii Business Show Enterprises
    PO Box 383985
    Waikoloa Hawaii 96738-3985

I got some from the Autosport NEC show a year ago and it really is good. I use it on the bathroom mirror.

Roger

allyharp

I used to use Shimano Vincis from CRC which were great until I lost them. The only google link seems to be CRC so they’re quite rare.

avdave2

I’m currently using £7 Bolle clear safety specs from Screwfix and they don’t show any signs of fogging even on cold mornings stopping at traffic lights where my old glasses always misted up.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Best non-fogging up riding glasses’ is closed to new replies.