Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Best mini pump mtb
  • ashleydwsmith
    Free Member

So in my quest to remove the backpack I need a smaller pump. Recommend me one please. Looking at the lezyne and topeak ones but just wondering on some practical reviews.
    Cheers

Ash

chiefgrooveguru

The Alloy Drive is great (unless you have removable core Presta valves – but good enough that I switched back to standard core!)

rj
    Free Member

Second the Alloy Drive. Had it years and it’s still going strong.

ashleydwsmith
    Free Member

Did you go for small? Or the pressure drive medium?

Wally

Smallest they do – fab item. Mine is the default pump for a whole load of guys and it’s stood a bashing.

loum
    Free Member

unless you have removable core Presta valves

Looking for a pump too and Lezyne are always great in the reviews, But I do have the removable core prestas.
    Why’s it a problem?

Garry_Lager

The topeak mountain morph is a beast of a pump – be surprised if any mini-pump could beat it for inflating a tyre. Its whole design is also very good.
    The drawback is that it’s quite big – certainly not something that fits in a jersey pocket. If you’re a puncture fetishist (ie you use tubes), then I’d get it. If you’re a tubeless man and rarely flat then a smaller pump is a better bet.

hainman
    Free Member
    lovegoinguphills
    Free Member

I use a Topeak one as well, good quality and goes in my back pocket.

haydenw
    Free Member

I use the Topeak Road pocket rocket. Comes with a mount to use along side the bottle cage. Great pump imo.

LINK

takisawa2

Lezyne alloy drive here. It just works when all others fail, & this has happened.

z1ppy

Topeak MTN morph, 5-7 years old, and (mine is) still the default choice of everyone I ride with

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Best mini pump mtb’ is closed to new replies.